Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

This is my very first post, how very exciting. This blog was a spur of the moment/I'm bored at work sort of thing and I thought, since I read so many blogs at work, why not make one? I will try to make the posts readable, but I do not promise proper grammar (sorry Dad!) This is just for fun! And grammar is not fun.

So today is Wednesday, and is proving to be very exciting. I have already created a "mood room" which I will post in a minute, and I have continued planning mine and Levi's trip to Europe and Costa Rica. Which will happen in...two years. Yes I need to find things to do here :) BUT now that I know that a blog exists for the Gates family I will try to document our lives through photos so our dear friends that don't get to enjoy us everyday CAN! Together, Levi and I do about 5x as much as the normal person during our day so it should give me something to write about.

Without further ado, here is my mood room! I don't know the purpose of it, but they were things that caught my eye today and I had fun making it! Hope y'all are having a magnificent hump day!

March 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment