Thursday, February 16, 2012

AFRICA




SO SO SO excited to go to Africa with Levi! I am not nervous about disease or AIDS, or parasites (mostly), but I am nervous about what we will see over there and how we will never be the same again. Wondering and so excited to see what God will do with us while we're over there and how he will change our hearts!!

Proverbs 24:12  Once you have seen, you cannot pretend that you do not know. For the Father that knows your every thought, KNOWS that you KNOW!

Woohoo can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I spent a summer in Tanzania and Kenya. Along with safaris and other fun sight seeing adventures, I also spent some time in smaller villages and visiting some orphanages. One thing that I did notice was that the children there were some of the happiest kids I had seen. They had nothing, but it didn't matter because they had joy. It makes me think that we have too much here. The more you have, the more you want and you take for granted all of God's blessings.
    Have you read Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis? It definitely makes you want to change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica!! I know I'm so happy to get to love on all the sweet orphans but I'm also excited to have them impact me. I've heard of their amazing joy. And NO I need to read Kisses from Katie! I've been reading backwards on her blog and only have a couple months left from when she first started it years ago. She is an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete